Friday, October 06, 2006

Pleasantly surprised.

There are people replying to my blog? Surely this means that there are people READING my blog. *gush*

Tattoo
Yep, I;ve pretty much decided on the second one. It's a tibetan scripture that, among many other meanings, mean "all hail to the jewel in the lotus". But it's used primarily as a mantra. Fits with my existing one and is probably the only thing i most believe in among many things that I don't. *phew* that's a mouthful...

Death
I'm not trying to be funny. But I've always lived my life in a way that if I don't wake up tomorrow, i'd have no regrets and if I do, I still have enough. There seems to be too many sceptics about the fact that I've made peace with the fact that I'll be ok if I die tomorrow. You see, the way I look at life is that we all have long term goals that we HOPE to achieve and break them up into smaller blocks. As long as we've accomplished what small blocks we want to every now an then, or if our deaths do not seem to divert the course of the "goals in small blocks", we'd be fine. We'd be able to leave without regret.

Reza,
Why am I not surprised, drink drink drink? You're gonna need to join an A.A. Lemme know if you find a good one, I'll join you :)

Lizzie,
You wouldn't happen to be Lizzie "Small" would you? *grins*

2 Comments:

At 11:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr... no... but anywho, what's your first tattoo?

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger Reuben said...

Oh sorry. I thought you were a friend of mine, who, incidentally, has a degree in Psychology too.

My first tattoo is an ambigram of the word "karma"

If you go to my post "Karma" you'd see the design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home