Sunday, October 22, 2006

Singapore v2.1

Finally got to Jazz@Southbridge last night (or was it the night before?)
And the very next day, who should I meet other than Aaron Caucasian and David African-American at the music store.
Got conned into jamming with them.
Pleasure - The honour of playing with musicians of their caliber is simply, well, mind-blowing!
Pain - Must've made a complete idiot out of myself...

The YMCA kicked me out. KICKED me out. Sheesh...
Staying put with a friend for the night. Well, it's almost 3am and we're still gonna watch Smallville before going to bed and getting up by 6.30 to the airport.
Looks like there's gonna be a major snore-fest on SQ182 later.

Next stop- HOME! WOOHOO!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMALLVILLE!!!

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger Reuben said...

yeah, SMALLVILLE!
Another smallville fan, I see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home